Friday, May 27, 2016

ENJOY your photos

Do you enjoy your photos?  I hope so!

In my work, I speak with many people about their photos.  Most of the time, people talk about their photos with a sense of guilt.  Some of them--without realizing it, I think--even hang their heads a little.

I hear things like
  • "I don't know how to get my photos off my phone."
  • "I have years worth of pictures I really need to do something with."
  • "I don't do anything with my pictures."
  • "I need to do something with my photos."
It makes me a little sad when I hear this, and when I see guilt on people's faces.  Photos should bring you JOY!  You should love them.  They should not be eating away at you.  They are a powerful gift for recalling happy moments, seeing faces you haven't seen for a long time, even healing hearts.  Photos are a gift! 


So if you're one of those people who feels shame when you think about your photos, let's stop that right now.  Let's get a SOLUTION.

Photos left in digital form aren't the ones that get loved; published photos are.  Published photos can be held and loved and shared and remembered.  They're the ones your memories are attached to because when you publish them, you can preserve their stories (memories) and details right along with them. 

First, find out what's stopping you--what's in your way of publishing your photos.  

Is it time?  Money?  Not knowing where to start?  Read through these tips and find something that will help your particular roadblock, and some ideas for getting past it.

Second, find a high-quality memory-keeping option that works for you.  

Something that's just the right fit will make it much more doable than trying to use something you don't love.  These three options are heirloom quality, and they range from easy-button style to quick pre-designed templates to full creative flexibility.  Which one fits your needs best?


And, as always, don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help and support and get you on your way to a SOLUTION--something that works for YOU as your cherished memory-keeping tool so you don't hang your head ever again!

Get started right here, and you're on your way to enjoying your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.