Monday, July 11, 2016

the power of photos


Photos have stories.  There are experiences and memories connected with photos.  Relationships.  Connections.  Important events and things we want to remember.

Messages come through photos.  When I preserved the photos of the first days of each of my children, I let them know that they are important to me.  Photos are indeed made with the eye, the heart, and the head.


Where are your photos?  Are they hidden away some place where they're never seen?  Are their stories untold?  Are their messages not coming through?  

Are they more important than they're being treated?  I can help you bring them to life and be loved.  I can help you share the power of your photos.  Let your photos be what they were meant to be.



I'm convinced that the most important things to do in life are the things only YOU can do.

The time is NOW.  Find {heirloom-quality products with guaranteed photo privacy right here.}