Friday, September 9, 2016

Who are you trusting your photos to?

Photos and memories.  They're irreplaceable.  Wouldn't you agree?


These days there are other options for putting your photos in a book, and I know some online photobook companies offer big discounts, even free books.  I know everyone loves a bargain--including me--but this always makes me wonder: 

Do you really WANT a free book??

The old adage, "You get what you pay for" is true.  How long will a free book last?  Can you reorder another one 3 years from now after it's fallen apart?  If you do, will that book be saved in your account, or will you have to re-create it? 


I definitely want to get a good price on a photo storybook, but I also want it to last.  I want some guarantees that my precious photos and memories are safe and preserved.  I DO NOT want to go to all the effort of preserving my photos and memories if the product isn't going to hold up--no matter how cheaply I got it.

So although I hear what people say when they're looking for cheap memory-keeping, I'm pretty sure if they thought about it, they don't REALLY want a cheap book!


When you #makesomethingmeaningful make sure you know who you're trusting your photos to.  Check the fine print!

Thanks for stopping by.  We have a 2023 UPDATE:  Heritage Makers and Snap2Finish became YPhoto under Youngevity (which purchased Heritage Makers in 2013).  YPhoto uses only templates, so the creativity showcased here is no longer available there, and they also no longer have capability to print previously-created projects like these from the old system. YPhoto is not a photo storage site like Heritage Makers was. 

Best-in-the-industry quality and permanent cloud photo storage with guaranteed privacy are required for anything recommended here by Photo & Story Treasures, so we highly recommend Forever for:  

·        creative digital scrapbooking applicable in a variety of photo products using Artisan software

·        easy photo-memory books using free AutoPrint and Design & Print software programs

·        private, permanent, secure, and guaranteed photo and video cloud storage (triple-backed-up and bank encrypted)

·        white glove digitizing services for old memories like VHS tapes, slides, old scrapbooks (scanning), 8mm film, audio tapes, and much more

Learn more here to  find similar products at top-quality with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.