Here are five simple steps to turn your good ideas into an actual product! (Even if you're a "skimmer," be sure you read every detail. Then you'll have all the information you need.)
1. Go to www.heritagemakers.com/jenniferwise and click "sign up" at the upper right to open your free Heritage Makers account where your photos and projects will be stored.
2. Click "products" to decide which kind of product you want (or contact me for ideas & helps). You can see product specs as well as pricing options here. It's good to get an idea of how much your project will cost (do you need multiple copies?) so that you will know how to get the best price for your needs.
3. Using the Heritage Makers program, Studio, is a lot like working in Microsoft Publisher or Canva, but there are so many more little tools and extra possibilities that it can be quite helpful to have some tips. Here are three YouTube videos I made for you that allow you to SEE how Studio works. Remember--Heritage Makers is designed so that if you want something simple, you can do that, and if you want fancy-dancy, you can do that, too.
Here's a basic introduction to Heritage Makers and to Studio. The first 4 minutes are about what you can do with Heritage Makers and why it's the best out there. The last 9 minutes are a screen share where I show you the basics, from uploading photos to using text boxes and embellishments.
If you need to know more and would like to know ALL the basics of Studio, Heritage Makers Studio 101 is for you:
If you're interested in The Works, you'll love Heritage Makers Studio 201 where you will learn some time-saving tricks like the "swap" feature, the manage/duplicate pages feature, the import page feature, and the "paste special" feature.
4. If you're like most people, you want to get the best price. Heritage Makers has a FREE program called HM Club which gives you the wholesale price as well as access to Premier art and Premier templates for free. Learn about HM Club at this link.
- If you choose to join HM Club, e-mail me at email@example.com to let me know you did. I have a gift for all new Club HM members, too--it's a helpful brochure I've made with important information and tips--so I'll put it in the mail ASAP. Just drop me an e-mail and let me know you joined.
- If you choose not to join HM Club, you'll have access to the smaller Basic Art Collection and Basic Templates. You will probably want to check the "Basic" box in the template gallery, or the "hide Premier" box in the Art Collection tab in Studio (where you edit your project) so you won't have to sift through the many hundreds of Premier Art pieces and Templates.
5. Now you're ready to start your project! Remember the "contact me" tab at the top left of this page--I am happy to help with any questions!
I also offer to proofread or look over your first project before you submit it for publishing! Just ask!
I'm happy to proofread additional projects, if you like, too, and I can even create projects (or even part of a project) for you as well. Pricing information is below.
initial consultation and learning about Heritage Makers: free
questions along the way: free
previewing your first project (if desired): free
additional services such as previewing additional projects or creating projects for you: $35/hour (with the exception of the Personal Photo Manager Program)