Friday, July 22, 2016

I'm on the cover of a magazine!!!

In the immortal words of Mike Wazowski:
"I'm on the cover of a magazine!"

But guess what!  It's a magazine I MADE!


This is a Heritage Makers product!  I'm serious.

I made this magazine for advertising and promotional purposes.  Yes, I did go get a real photo shoot for it, but the magazine itself is just interviews by/with myself and full-page ads that I put together on my own.  I have to admit, I got quite a kick out of myself while I was making it.  :)


That article is about how my personality doesn't really fit the stereotypical "network marketing" gig and how I developed my own groove for sharing Heritage Makers my way.  And, of course, the full page ad.

And this article is about how I got started with Heritage Makers way back in 2005.
 

And, yup, a full page ad about the online and in-person classes I teach to introduce Heritage Makers to people and help them get started being the heroes of their families (instead of letting their babies grow up to be jpegs).  Themed events, online, in person...  you name it.  And hosts can earn free publishing, too!  Win-win.
 

Now this is obviously an amazing, clever, and fun idea for advertising, but you can make any Heritage Makers product into anything you want!  

I've seen a "family reunion roundup" magazine which shows the schedule for the reunion, photos and updates on each family, etc.  I've seen a 50th wedding anniversary magazine which is a lot like this one I've made--made to look like a real magazine highlighting someone--only specifically about the couple.  I've seen magazines with family history stories.  

The possibilities are endless!!  I was talking recently with an event planner about using magazines for family reunions, class reunions, or military reunions to create a reunion directory.  Isn't that cool!?!?

2023 UPDATE:  Heritage Makers and Snap2Finish became YPhoto under Youngevity (which purchased Heritage Makers in 2013).  YPhoto uses only templates, so the creativity showcased here is no longer available there, and they also no longer have capability to print previously-created projects like these from the old system. YPhoto is not a photo storage site like Heritage Makers was. 

Best-in-the-industry quality and permanent cloud photo storage with guaranteed privacy are required for anything recommended here by Photo & Story Treasures, so we highly recommend Forever for:  

·        creative digital scrapbooking applicable in a variety of photo products using Artisan software

·        easy photo-memory books using free AutoPrint and Design & Print software programs

·        private, permanent, secure, and guaranteed photo and video cloud storage (triple-backed-up and bank encrypted)

·        white glove digitizing services for old memories like VHS tapes, slides, old scrapbooks (scanning), 8mm film, audio tapes, and much more

Learn more here to  find similar products at top-quality with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I'd love to hear the cool idea YOU have for your magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.