Friday, August 19, 2016

a photograph proves that you lived


This is one of my favorite quotes about memory-keeping.  This is exactly what photos are for--capturing the moments of life.  You get the power to re-live a moment, to enjoy it all over again.

If I could share one thing with the world, it would be that it doesn't matter HOW you preserve your photos and memories, it just matters that you DO.

So let me introduce you to my favorite memory-keeping methods.  Preserving the photos and memories in a tangible way safeguards them and makes them shareable, too.  It also gives you the many personal "wellness" benefits of memory-keeping.

You definitely want photo privacy and heirloom-quality products.  {Here are my top recommendations!}  Choose whatever fits you best. 

The time to focus on memory-keeping is NOW.