Friday, August 12, 2016

helping people find photo solutions that work for THEM


My job as a Photo & Story Treasures consultant is to help people find solutions for their digital photos that will actually WORK for them.  Some people love creativity, and some people have the time for it, and some people don't.  Some people love hardbound books, and some people love individual scrap pages in a looseleaf system, and everyone loves high-quality products that last.

Bring your unique situation and needs to me and let me give you possible solutions.  I love the challenge of learning your needs and then making you happy.  Contact me and let me solve your photo problems!  

UPDATE 2022:  Check out these 3 options and see which one fits you the best.  Your Forever account gives you not only choices for preserving your photos and memories in print, but digitally in the cloud as well (with permanent photo storage--not temporary photo storage like Google, Amazon, Smug Mug, Dropbox, Shutterfly, etc.) and an app to make it all accessible from your phone as well!

Let's find a solution for your digital photos that works for YOU!