Monday, June 6, 2016

don't worry about making a sale

I love my job as a Photo & Story Treasures Consultant.  I'm a little different, I think, as a team leader than most.  I'm not really about the numbers--I'm about people.  So if you are thinking about joining my team, this is what it's like:


I believe the best goals are the ones YOU make, not the ones that are made for you.  I want to be supportive to my team, and I want to help in any way I can, but I'm not all about the numbers (or the sales)--I'm about listening as you make your business work for YOU.  If you want to replace your current income, I'll support you in that.  If you want a fun hobby, I'll support you in that.

When you have a business, you do want sales--you want to be paid for the work you do.  I know that's true for me!  Since this business is a work of HEART, it's very satisfying and meaningful as well.  Helping someone on the road to solving their problem of having too many photos and too little time is so rewarding, and so is sharing inspiration about the many benefits of memory-keeping (increased happiness, increased self-esteem, a sense of belonging, therapeutic effects, etc.).


There are some great options and approaches for making memory-keeping your business, too!  You can make it fit your style and personality.  

If this sounds like a good fit for you, I would love to mentor you as a memory-keeping consultant.  {You can find more consultant information right here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.