Friday, September 16, 2016

how photos help through loss and grief

If there's one thing ALL of us have in common, it's loss.  Loss is so personal and so deep that it's hard to really put into words sometimes.  

I recently read this beautiful article by Julie over at www.picturethisorganized.com about how photos can help us through loss and grief that I really wanted to share with you:

http://www.picturethisorganized.com/743/how-photos-can-help-us-in-times-of-grief-and-loss/

Wasn't that beautiful and inspiring?


One of the best ways I know of (from seeing the experience of others and from my own personal experience) of coping with loss is a creating a tribute book.





And I have made books for others as well, so if you need that service, let me know!  (You can read about it at that link.)  


You're always welcome to contact me with questions, too.

Please share this post with anyone you know going through grief and loss.  It's a shared experience, so let's help each other through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.