I've been a Heritage Makers consultant for OVER 11 YEARS now! I started this blog about 7 years ago as my foray into the social media world. Well, at least as far as my business was concerned. :)
Since then, it has really become more of a stash of knowledge and inspiration from which clients, potential clients, and visitors can draw.
Here are some of the questions answered on this blog:
- What is Heritage Makers?
- What can I do with Heritage Makers and how will it benefit me?
- What makes Heritage Makers better than online photobooks?
- What perks do I get with Heritage Makers that I can't get anywhere else?
- What kinds of products can I make with Heritage Makers?
- How can I host a Heritage Makers class, and what are the benefits?
- How can I get the best Heritage Makers price?
- What if I am looking for something special for a specific event?
- What kinds of gifts can I make with Heritage Makers?
- What kind of business products do you have that will make my business stand out?
- Can I get some tips on memory-keeping, photo organization, and time management?
- What are the scientific benefits of memory-keeping?
- How does preserving photos and memories affect children?
- How can I live without Heritage Makers?
(That last one is a trick question. You can't.)
So if you have a photo, if you have a loved one, if you want to do something invaluable, look around this blog by clicking the tabs in red above or the labels at the bottom of posts or scroll down to see the blog archive and click around to find what interests you.
Then DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and subscribe by e-mail so you don't miss anything!
What's better than free inspiration, pointers, and information about something absolutely priceless to people you love?!