Friday, October 7, 2016

Want easier scrapbooking or memory-keeping? Find something addictive!

I talk with a lot of people about their photos and memories in my line of work.  

A lot of people struggle with regular memory-keeping.  I periodically come across people who have something that works for them, but it's rare.  Most people I talk to don't yet have a memory-keeping method they love and like using often.  

(Lucky for them, though, they're talking to ME, so that's about to be resolved!) 

But you know what makes the BEST memory-keeping or scrapbooking??   

It's addicting! 


Not sure how that helps?  Here's an example:

I do my everyday memory-keeping using Heritage Makers digital scrap pages (individual scrap pages as opposed to the hardbound books) just because I like the freedom of a loose-leaf system so I can add my kids' artwork or class pictures or whatever.  

WELL!  A couple of months ago there was a big Heritage Makers sale on scrap pages.  It was a surprise sale, and a bigger savings than the usual monthly discounts.  

We had just gotten back from a big trip and I'd taken tons of pictures.  So putting them into scrap pages was a project already in progress.  When I saw this sale announced, though, I knew I could save a lot of money if I took advantage of it, so I decided to get all those pages done in 2 weeks.  I worried about having time to do it because I had a lot of other things going on, but I sat down every day to "just do a little." 


And guess what.  Pretty much every time I would end up telling myself, "Okay, JUST ONE MORE PAGE."  

 

It was so addicting that getting a lot done was really easy.
  I kept wanting to come back to it!

A vital part of memory-keeping is loving it.  


So my tip to you today is this:  if you want memory-keeping or scrapbooking to be easier, find an addicting way to do it!

Thanks for stopping by.  We have a 2023 UPDATE:  Heritage Makers and Snap2Finish became YPhoto under Youngevity (which purchased Heritage Makers in 2013).  YPhoto uses only templates, so the creativity showcased here is no longer available there, and they also no longer have capability to print previously-created projects like these from the old system. YPhoto is not a photo storage site like Heritage Makers was. 

Best-in-the-industry quality and permanent cloud photo storage with guaranteed privacy are required for anything recommended here by Photo & Story Treasures, so we highly recommend Forever for:  

·        creative digital scrapbooking applicable in a variety of photo products using Artisan software

·        easy photo-memory books using free AutoPrint and Design & Print software programs

·        private, permanent, secure, and guaranteed photo and video cloud storage (triple-backed-up and bank encrypted)

·        white glove digitizing services for old memories like VHS tapes, slides, old scrapbooks (scanning), 8mm film, audio tapes, and much more

Learn more here to  find similar products at top-quality with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.