Thursday, June 7, 2018

(Unsolicited!) Review of "The Secret Ingredient to Self-Care and Wellness"

Remember when I gave away three copies of {"The Secret Ingredient to Self-Care and Wellness"}?  One of the first people to snap one up was Amy from Needed in the Home.  She told me she was really excited to read it because she really wanted to learn more about what pictures and memories really do for you and find out some helps and tips to get going preserving them again.

Amy enjoyed the booklet so much that she wrote a product review for it!  I loved finding out how my book was received, what she learned from it, and what really helped her look at things a little differently so that she can now DO things a little differently.


This was a totally unsolicited, uncompensated review, so it is very honest and right from Amy's heart.  Here are a few of my favorite things from the review:

"This little book is a must read for moms of the digital age, like me, who feel powerless and too overwhelmed to do anything about the years of photos stuck in digital storage." 

"Her book shows me that physical, tangible photographs are so important for children's wellness and self-esteem."

"After reading this booklet, I do not feel ashamed, or depressed, or too overwhelmed to tackle this great task.  On the other hand, after reading, I feel inspired and empowered to pick up where I left off and take care of my photos.  She gives a practical structure of how this time can be scheduled into your routine.  In the past, I thought I was 'being selfish' to want that time to 'do photos,' but now I can see that it is actually needed as a part of self-care and wellness."


Read Amy's full review here:

https://neededinthehome.com/product-review-of-the-secret-ingredient-to-self-care-by-jennifer-wise/

"I highly recommend reading this booklet.  It will change the life of your family for the better and is needed in the home!" ~Amy at Needed in the Home

UPDATE:  There's now an e-version!  Read the ebook right here:

ebook The Secret Ingredient by JWiseHeritageMakers


#dontletyourbabiesgrowuptobejpegs

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and to comment!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I have developed and received physical prints of two years of photos! I am taking a little time each week to label them and put them in albums. It feels great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Amy, that makes my DAY!!! I'm so glad!! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great book! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope it will be useful to many people and really be a catalyst for helping them get over the photos hump that so many people seem stuck behind.

      Delete

This blog is intended to be a positive, informative, inspiring place, so any comments that match this vision are welcome.